Monday, February 21, 2011

My Master

Job continued by saying: “So what’s new? I know all this.
The question is, ‘How can mere mortals get right with God?’ If we wanted to bring our case before him,
what chance would we have? Not one in a thousand! God’s wisdom is so deep, God’s power so immense,
who could take him on and come out in one piece? 


No one. That's the answer. We can't do anything without the help of God. God is mighty and powerful. God is like the coolest super hero ever. In the history of the world. Amen. No more to say. 
What I mean is God is the world. He made us and knew that when he created the world, I would be here at 10:44 writing a blog post. He knew and he knows what I'm doing tomorrow when I don't. That might freak some people out. I think of it like this: God watches us, keeps us safe, and is there for us when no one else is. Isn't it great to have a master so good?? I think so. I don't really understand God at all. He gave HIS son to save OUR world. that is sometthing no one I know would do. People might say they would but the only person who really knows if we would or not is God. oh my goodness I feel so weak. I'm so thankful for this ultimate sacrifice.


-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment