Friday, January 21, 2011

As most of you know I'm back. It is so weird to have non concrete floors or walls, or pizza with sauce. Also all the white people. Its so different here, all the food, wealthiness, the really different personalities between Africans and Americans. I'm just going to talk about those three things: food, wealthiness, and personalities. 

Food: SO MUCH FOOD!!! There is places to eat almost everywhere I look! Oh and its like all fried! ugh. It gets nasty after a while though.

Wealthiness: People wear name brand clothes and eat steaks and expensive food. It drives me crazy (not that i don't like a good steak.) People spend a lot of money on FOOD and clothes. I shop at target. It drives me nuts that people spend hundreds of dollars on clothes. I mean I'm not saying i would not enjoy that , but people are dying, they are starving, and we spend money like nobodies' business! 

Personalities: Africans are nice. They ask how you are when you are just walking down the road. In america people get mugged just by walking down the road. What does this tell you? It tells me that america needs an attitude adjustment. These things i don't get, when your hungry and have no money (in america) your rude and snobby. In Africa people are nicer. 
This is not about everyone but a lot of people.

-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment