Friday, January 21, 2011

Living in Africa helps you realize how
powerless you are. How you are only this person, this sinner who would be nothing without God. I feel so powerless because there are 2 MILLION orphans and my family can't adopt all of them, we can't feed every starving kid, we can't help recover every drug addict. Only God can. It always comes back to God. Always. I don't understand God, because how could you love EVERYONE all the same? Not love someone more or someone less? Who can forgive no matter what is done? Only God can. Say that with me only God can. I think about what life would be like without God, but there would be nothing, nothing at all. If God hadn't made Adam or didn't do anything else, this place we are right now, wouldn't be here. Wow. God is powerful and we are weak. I am usually kind of independent. I don't like help. I'd rather bake, read, or do most everything by myself, but I NEED God. Right now I'm working on only giving God the glory and asking God for what I want (I've never been good at asking).


-Lu


No comments:

Post a Comment