Monday, March 21, 2011

Obedience

Obedience is important whether your 2 or 20. I say this because i have a lot of siblings, and its pretty hard to live in a comfortable environment when no one is listening and everyone is running umuck. It's also an important skill for when your an adult because if you don't listen you cant earn money, blah, blah, blah... Anyways its pretty important, and personally I'm a talker NOT a listener. So really following orders isn't really easy for me. Sometimes its just about biting my tongue. This is what the bible says about obedience:


"Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured
possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6youa will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation."


That's sounds pretty good to me, just for obedience. God is good eh?


-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment