Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To give it all....

"So I'll stand with arms wide and heart abandon. In awe of the one who gave it all. so ill stand my soul to you surrendered, all I am is yours..."

I have heard this so many times and it never ceases to touch my heart. These words are so real and true. I feel like I have given everything to God but I really haven't. There Is stuff I want to keep from God, but I cant. Their is no escaping his love or him.
Lately I have been trying to give everything to him. If I feel angry to pray and give it all to give Him all my emotions. It's is so hard to give everything to him. You know how you tell you best friend everything except that one little thing? I want to be able to give it ALL to Him not 90% but 100%. People see me as the crazy christian who went to Africa. I don't feel like that sometimes, well its hard to forget that we went but what I mean is, I'm just another person who lives for God. I'm never going to be worthy of His love or His mercy, but He gave it to us anyways. WHY? Because he loves us. I don't know why he would love crazy sinners but God is God right?

-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment