Wednesday, April 20, 2011

favorites

Favoritism comes up all the time in my family. everyone has a favorite, sometimes they tell who it is sometimes they don't. This conversation usually comes up when there is something everybody likes and they have to choose who gets it. any one with a big family knows how it goes. it always end in an argument and some unhappy kiddos. my point of this blog post is fairness. it isn't fair how the family favorite (in my case Jemma), gets more than others. this isn't always the case but usually it happens unfairly. It also isn't fair that kids all around the world go to bed staring and we have so much to be grateful for.  like when i think about it I just get so frustrated. I know that god does all he does for a purpose and he has no intention of harming us but i often find myself wondering, WHY? I have seen with my own eyes how much hunger and poverty affect life. if you want to help go to this site and sponsor a child. : lovegodandloveothers.com this is my family's site. i write my blogs mainly on here, but some of my older blogs are on there.

i also want to say how happy i am to be back, as much as i bag on America i am glad to be back...thanks for reading my blogger.


-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment