Monday, April 18, 2011

revovle

Revolve is this amazing this for teenage girls. There is amazing bands, inspiring speakers, GOD!!, and hanging with other girls who can relate to you.
The theme this time was DREAM ON... The speakers told there stories and I think God like spoke to me and sort of showed me his plan for my life. I wanted to be a nurse. But as crazy as it sounds I think God is telling me to be an author. Crazy huh? Anyways, if you know me personally then you know that I love to read with a burning passion. I recently read this series by:MARY CONNEALY. She writes these books were really inspiring to me because they were about girls who have real problems, but turn to God in they're struggles. I feel that that is what god is calling me to do;write stories of his great love.
Back to revolve, we say Britt Nicole, Hawk Nelson, the revolve drama team, and tons of speakers. I love revolve and think that not only me but thousands of girls, left changed.

My personal dream, that I'm going to follow is to be a published author, and be a nurse to Guatemala, and live a life for God.


-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment